Who is this 1-day workshop for?
Experienced Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, and Facilitators who understand the critical importance of building stable teams, want to improve their systemic thinking skills, and extend their coaching range to engage their teams in an effective way.
Participants in this workshop will experience the energy of a relationship system and gain a holistic approachto team coaching rather than focusing only on the individuals. Participants will learn new tools to resolve team issues and learn how to increase ownership of the team for its own improvement. You will also learn by being with others from your own system during the workshop.
Benefits Part 1 – Introduction and basic tools.
- The Art of Doing the Right Things – How to reach effectiveness and fuel exceptional performance.
- Relationships & Social Interactions for Success – Why relationships and social interactions in general are key for team effectiveness.
- Systems coaching – Introduction of the art of working smoothly with your team to create a balanced environment that fosters success.
- Permission Granted – How to earn your team’s trust and cooperation. Why do you need permission from your team to work with it and how to get it?
- Navigate the team-effectiveness canvas – Practical Insights.
- The Collective Force – Learn and experience the advantages of seeing a team as one entity.
- Fuel Growth & Collaboration – Which are the powerful and important questions you should ask your team daily?
- Mirrors of Growth – Learn from your own peer group dynamics.
Benefits Part 2 – How to structure the team growth process.
- Find structure in your team development process. – Introduction to the systemic team canvas.
- Exercise – Improve your ability to engage your team by asking the right questions.
This workshop is a prerequisite for the face-to-face Coaching-Dojo event where you can exercise with others to improve your coaching skills.
Dates coming soon …