Visualize and learn to control work
Who is this workshop for?
Teams that want to increase efficiency, and deliver value to customers faster.
Participants in this workshop will gain a solid foundation in the STATIK methodology which emphasizes a systems thinking approach: Looking at the flow of work as a whole and understanding how different parts of the system are interconnected. Participants will learn to balance demand and capacity, reflect on the services they provide and define their workflows.
- Purpose understanding: Gain clarity on your objectives and align them with organizational goals.
- Dissatisfaction sources: Identify areas of discontent in the current workflow and recognize improvement opportunities.
- Demand analysis: Assess work variability and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Capability analysis: Evaluate team capacity and identify areas for improvement.
- Workflow modeling: Visualize and optimize the workflow using diagrams and maps.
- Classes of service: Define different work types and prioritize them effectively.
- Kanban system design: Tailor a Kanban system to match the workflow, including board design and WIP limits.
- Socialization and negotiation: Engage stakeholders and secure buy-in for implementing the Kanban system.